Cambridge Edge A
- Built to celebrate musicality – Our most detailed integrated amplifier.
- Hand-picked components – hours of listening to select only those that sound the best.
- Twin Toroidal Transformers – huge reserves of power for consistent tonality.
- Cambridge Audio proprietary Class XA Amplification – no audible crossover distortion.
- Ready for digital – built-in DAC with digital inputs including TV ARC and Bluetooth aptX HD.
Our Most Detailed Integrated Amplifier
Edge A is made to celebrate musicality. Riffs, phrases, percussive rolls – take in every detail of your music thanks to its dynamic setup. Effortlessly powerful, but with incredible depth, the overall sound is breath-taking – like you’re sat in the recording booth with the musicians.
Effortless Power Without Distortion
Using standard Class A amplifier technology wasn’t going to be efficient enough for Edge A. Instead we added a bias voltage to a traditional Class AB design, reducing distortion to inaudible levels. This unique configuration also produces less heat and makes the whole system much more effective.
Pair any Bluetooth device to your Edge A to easily stream your music. With aptX HD support, you can play your audio at up to 24-bit/48kHz quality for an incredibly rich listening experience.
100W RMS into 8 Ohms; 200W RMS into 4 Ohms
|Størrelse:||40,5cm x 46cm x 15cm (LxWxH)|