The Violectric DHA V380 is a new top device in the Violectric range. It offers a state-of-the-art DAC and a balanced headphone amplifier and a pre-amp function.
The DAC is a new development and includes a 32-bit resampler / reclocker and two 32-bit DACs per channel.
The latest findings from the multiple test winners from Lake People, Violectric and Niimbus were implemented in the headphone amplifier.
Violectric DHA V380 not only offers a powerful headphone amplifier, but also:
LOWEST NOISE – through a very small amount of internal gain. This makes the amplifier’s self-generated noise inaudible.
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE – through 50 V internal operating voltage. Therefor ideally suited for high-impedance headphones deserving high output voltage swing.
HIGH OUTPUT POWER – thanks to powerful amplifiers that offer far more power even the most demanding headphones would need. So best suited for headphones with low impedances as well as magnetostatic headphones !!
HIGH DAMPING FACTOR – due to lowest output impedance. Therefor the ideal match for difficult to drive headphones without negative side effects and with the guarantee for a uncompromising frequency response.
The Violectric DHA V380 offers:
- 2 analogue stereo inputs, unbalanced via RCA
- 3 digital inputs, opto and coax with up to 24 bit and up to 192 kHz capability, USB with up to 32 bit and up to 384 kHz for PCM signals, DSD 64 – 256
- 32 bit Resampling / Reclocking with 180 dB dynamic range, modes: On / Off / Best
- 2 x 32 bit DAC per channel with -112 dB THD+N and 123 dB dynamic range
- +/- 18 dB Pre-Gain for a perfect match of the DHA V380 between source and headphones
- 4 powerful amps offering 5000 mW Pmax into 50 Ohm and 21 V RMS into 600 Ohm
- Headphone path and line-out path individually switchable
- 1 balanced headphone output with 4-pin XLR, 2 single ended outputs with 6,3 mm jack
- Line-out, stereo, 1 x unbalanced via RCA, 1 x balanced via XLR
- 1 toroidal transformer, > 26.500 uF filter capacity
It is on you:
DAC? Headphone amplifier? Pre-amplifier? Any combination?
The headphone outputs or the rear line outputs can be activated/deactivated by a switch on the front. Connect not only your headphones to the Violectric DHA V380 but also your power amplifier or your active speakers and enjoy a compact and fantastic sounding headphone amplifier with a State-of-the-art DAC and a premium preamplifier!